Saturday, October 18, 2008

Oh my freaking God!!!

OK... I know I'm a couple weeks past where I wanted to post, but I've been a little bit busy the past couple weeks. Yeah, I said I've. Someone was off her feet for a bit there, and I never realized just how it would be if I was to shoulder the burden of doing everything and taking care of her at the same time.

I have sore muscles from pushing her around in a wheelchair and am constatnly exhausted from the lack of sleep.

OK, so it really isn't that bad. But is was pretty tiring.

The healing is coming along quite nicely, and I think that by the time we get to the stitches coming out (Wednesday... I am going to try to video it for the blog, but I may just get my head handed to me for that.)

Other than a little irritation from the shaving and the annoyance of the stitches, she is pretty well there. No nookie for another 2 freaking weeks tho. I don't know if I can make it that long.

I have noticed a marked decrease in the mood swings and a significant drop in anger issues as well.

I'll keep an eye on it when she goes back on the hormones (early Nov.) and see what happens.

On that note, I thin I am going to try to crawl into bed and get some shut eye.

Later Kiddos!!

No comments: