Sunday, October 21, 2007

She's on the way home

Yeppers, she's gonna be home for a few weeks. It'll be nice to go back to the bickering and arguing on a regular basis again, I miss that and it's really tough to argue with yourself (yeah, I tried it, so sue me).

Just kidding. IN reality, I miss her like crazy because after almost found and a half years, you get used to having someone around to talk to and to hsare your day with and all that. Granted, the sex is good too, but it's really the little things that make it all worthwhile.

Just about have the house looking how I want it (was supposed to have until tomorrow, so I can't be held responsible for that, this was my cleaning day) so it shouldn't be a bad evening overall.

Maybe we'll sit together and watch a movie or something. I have a tub of Kettlecorn from Blockbuster to go with it (back on sale at 2 for $3, and I love their popcorn). We'll see.

Oh yeah, no funbags yet (I know, but that is what she told me to call them, don't blame me on that one :)). She has to have a couple appointments with her regular doc for clearance, then she will be going back down to the City around Thanksgiving for the surgery. On the plus side, she will be staying down there for the recovery, so I will not be listening to the complaining (yeah, I'll hear it about that one, but that's OK too.)

Anyways, back to the cleaning and I hope that you all have a great day!!

No comments: