Friday, May 4, 2007

And the vacation is over.

But that's OK too. I have to admit, waking up to her coming home today was a really nice feeling. yeah, I missed her, I admit it, you caught me.

I think that the real test of the relationship is how you feel when your other half gets home from being gone for almost 2 weeks. When I woke up today and saw her there, I finally understood what it meant to feel your heart jump for joy. (OK... that was actually a little bit later, after taking care of some business. 'Nuff said)

Now I know that we will be fine with this transition. I know that our relationship is strong enough to make it through.

OK, enough for now, I have to get back to work, and you need to go back to sleep :) after all, I am writing this at 415am my time. The beauty of working nights.

Like I said before, Love is.

No comments: